Company Name: Catalyst Training Ltd.
Topic: Data Protection
Reviewed: June 2020
Catalyst Training is a healthcare training provider and must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as your employer. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with training services we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
Collection and use of personal data
a) Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company will collect your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with training services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
Your data will not be reused for any purpose other than the need to deal with your enquiry or action any enquiries or bookings that you make.
b) Recipient/s of data
The Company may process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
- Affiliated Trainers with Catalyst Training Ltd
- Document destruction service (Shred-It)
- Cloud Based Hosting Services (Excalibur)
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
We must also keep your payment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC.
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
Where you have consented to the Catalyst Training processing your personal data and sensitive personal data you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting our team.
Contact details: 07384 117276
Complaints or queries
If you wish to complain about this privacy notice or any of the procedures set out in it please contact our Compliance Manager.
Contact details: 07384 117276
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch and book a course